


I finally blocked the lace wrap I knitted for one of Andreas' caregivers. What do you think?

Garrett turned 16 on May 13th. These pictures were taken the next night at his choir concert, which was amazing! Doesn't he look handsome in his tux!!


Gavin just finished his first year of Stockade. He,Dan,and Garrett spent the weekend at Stockarama, the Brigade version of a boy scout jamboree. I took a couple pictures of Gav just before they left for the weekend. Isn't he cute.:)

Congratulations Dan and Gavin!! Their post won 1st place overall. Gavin did not win any individual awards, but he scored lots of points in Bible. Way to go, Gav! Congratulations to Garrett, too! His Battalion also won 1st overall. Garrett also helped out with points in Bible. I'm proud of my guys!!

I had the pleasure of spending the weekend with Meredith and Connor. They had seven performances from Thursday-Saturday. Both of them played their parts perfectly! I got to watch 3 performances and spend alot of time at the school with all the kids and a few of the parents. It was fun. Here they are in costume. Meredith was able to be in all 4 productions during her 2 years in middle school. She is very proud of that accomplishment. I am so glad the kids take after Dan. It is so much fun to watch them perform!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment