Sunday, January 11, 2009

Andres Video

I just watched the video for the 3rd time. I know, it is hard to believe I have only watched it 3 times, but I'm trying to savor it. So far, it is enough. I feel like I have met him, and that feels like a dream come true. His voice, the way he walks, the way he sits are all in my head now. There will come a time, when that won't be enough, but for now, I am content.

Every time I watch the video, I learn something new about Andres. This time I learned that he tries to repeat every word spoken to him in English. He tries very hard to understand and to do what is asked of him. He learns very quickly! Andres has the cutest giggle. His spoken language skills are really good. He is able to put end sounds on words, even new, English words. I love his little ears and his tiny hands and feet. I desperately want to fix his lips which are so cracked and dry!! The way he says "ball" with his Estonian accent is precious. Soon, I will try to edit and post a short clip of the video. I'll try to stop rambling about it, too.

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh Alice, what a wonderful gift for you to have while you wait!! I am so ahppy you have the video of sweet Andres!

Shea said...

How sweet. I have only watched O's video a few times. He was a baby in it(now more than 2 probably a little less), so he looks nothing like the video now. I can't wait till you get to preview. Do you know when it will be?